Saturday, September 21, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! 


My name is Katherine Bauman and I just got married three weeks ago today!! My husband bought the house we live in now last year.  Sounds pretty perfect right? A nice house to move into after we got married, think again. The house he chose came totally outdated, no floors at all, and smelled like nothing but cats!!!!!!! So over the last year we have been attempting to fix up EVERYTHING in the house. HGTV makes this stuff look so simple, but trust me its not!!! A lot of blood sweat and tears have happened over the last year!  We have learned so much over the past year about how to remodel a house on our own, with a very very small budget!! We still have a long way to go from where we started but we are slowly getting there! I hope my posts will help you learn some new tips and tricks on what to do and what NOT to do when fixing up a house!!!
~Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment